Monday, 10 October 2016

Jukebox #81 Cheer Up ♥︎

So I've been away for quite some time. Have had a lot of things to write recently so had to put blogging aside for awhile. If you've been a regular reader here, really like to THANK YOU for your support! 👏🏻

It's been some weeks since I released the voting and this song received the lowest votes. Rather surprising. Without further ado, here are my thoughts on Twice's Cheer Up.


Initially, I didn't like this song. My sister's a huge fan of Twice and she kept singing it, even setting it as her alarm tone. After some time, I guess the song grew on me. I do think that the Twice's members are pretty talented too. I mean to have gone through the whole process of a live program, there's no way to hide. Too bad Somi didn't make it into Twice.

As you know, I prefer groups that can sing and if every member can sing, even better. I think that's how Twice is. They showcased their talents during the live show so everyone is like clearly aware of what they're capable of. Smart move, JYP. I don't think anyone will doubt Twice's talent, ever.

And I do think that JYP is making his mark bigger in the entertainment industry and I'd like to believe that people in JYP are generally nicer and somehow the vibe is different from other companies. I think that Twice has a chance of making it big. So really, good job to JYP on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment