Sunday, 3 July 2016

Jukebox #78 Interview ♥︎

Finally getting to write about this song. This song has been stuck in my head since I heard it. I've been singing it for weeks now.

This week, we have Eric Nam's Interview!





I've always liked his voice. By now, it's no surprise that I'm easily fascinated by people who can sing well. I had to include a video of him singing this song live just to prove my point.

I first noticed Eric Nam when my sister talked about him. I think he was on some program she was watching and then later on he moved on to becoming the host of Arirang's After School Club. That's when I really bothered to get to know more about him. I like how he sounds speaking English and to me, although he was new to hosting, he did a pretty good job. He quickly became known amongst international Korean fans.

I think his debut song was Ooh ooh and then it was already quite impressive. I remember thinking that he must have been a good host because he's made many friends and a few of them appeared in his MV. Then I started losing touch with ASC and Kpop but came to be interested in Eric Nam again when he was casted on WGM.

He seriously has awesome manners. I remembered thinking to myself that whoever ends up with him is really fortunate because he really knows how to treat a girl and is known in the industry for his good manners. Manners is a big deal to Koreans so if they acknowledge it means it must be superb.

I better stop myself before this goes into a full on spazz post on Eric Nam. Do check out his song Interview and take some time to appreciate his soothing vocals.

No comments:

Post a Comment