Saturday, 23 April 2016

Jukebox #69 미치겠다 ♥︎

It's been awhile since I've written a song review post! Was away on a holiday for a few weeks so haven't had the time to sit down to write a proper post or review!

For this weekend's review, we have 미치겠어 by Teen Top.




I'm not sure what exactly drew me to this song. Honestly I'm not exactly a fan of Teen Top but I have a few of their songs in my playlist. I think it could be the catchy beat and tune that made it repeat in my head.

I'd probably have to mention their awesome synchronised dancing as well. I mean most if not all Korean groups are known for their synchronised dancing but somehow Teen Top does well in this area. For some time I think people talked about their dance though I can't remember which song it was.

Out of all the Teen Top songs, I'd say I quite like this song. It's not really my style but the tune and beat caught my attention. So do take the time to check out this song!



A very short song review indeed! I guess when it comes to song reviews, there's no need for long explanations because everyone will form their own impression when they press play. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment