So let's begin this quick haul post! I'll be doing separate reviews for these items in later posts. Many apologies that this post is going to go up so late as I was away on a holiday. Hope that it'll still be useful.
I think I really went quite crazy with this collection as you can see from the above photo. The anticipation probably built up while watching videos on the products.
1. Berry Delicious Colour in Liquid Lips
I got the colours RD305 Berry Berry Much and PK015 Berry Tropical Dream. I was deciding in between PK015 Berry Tropical Dream and PK014 Berry Cherry To Go. I went with PK015 in the end as the colour seemed more unique, more towards purple. The PK014 is more towards the pinkish orange side and rather similar to other lippies that I already own.
The colour payoff seemed quite good. That's how I ended up with two tubes. It retails for about SGD $17 for 3.5g of product. So far, it looks and feels different from the other Colour in Liquid Lips products will test it out and do a comparison in the review post.
2. Berry Delicious Fresh Cream Blusher
I don't need a new blusher but decided to try this product out after hearing about it's unique texture. Apparently people have been saying that it looks like a cream blusher but doesn't feel like it, it feels rather powdery. After testing it at the shop, the texture is somewhat in between a cream and a powder. So it probably wouldn't work with a brush. Even the sponge that comes with it is rather special. It's slightly sticky, probably catered to pick up the product.
This product retailed about SGD $15 for 6g of product. It seems like this product might work well with the given sponge only. I tried swatching it using my finger and it really picked up quite a lot of product.
So far the few times that I've tried this product out, if you use a really light hand it shouldn't appear too thick. I think it suits my skin tone pretty well. The other two shades of blush may not suit darker skin tones as they're quite light and even fair people have reviewed that the product doesn't really appear.
So far the few times that I've tried this product out, if you use a really light hand it shouldn't appear too thick. I think it suits my skin tone pretty well. The other two shades of blush may not suit darker skin tones as they're quite light and even fair people have reviewed that the product doesn't really appear.
3. Berry Delicious Strawberry Soufle Nail
I got 3 colours out of the 10 shades they had. From left to right, #8, #10 and #1. I haven't tried any of these products yet but based on my experience with Etude House nail polishes, they seem to have pretty good colour payoff and they can last an average of 1 to 2 weeks with good base and top coat.
That's all for this quick haul post. If you do have any questions about this Berry Delicious series, do not hesitate to ask! Hope you've enjoyed reading this haul post and greetings from the UK! ☺

No comments:
Post a Comment