I think I really like the meaning behind the song. It's another song that encourages people to follow their dreams and not to give up. Of course, the tune it's pretty soothing as well. You can say it's my style, good vocals are always my style.
You might be wondering why their name is 15&. Well it because they were 15 years old at their point of debut and the & represents the years to come. I think JYP really likes numbers in the group names. Park Jimin won the first season of Kpop Star and if I'm not mistaken, she heard Baek Yerin's voice and wanted to form a duo with her. I think both of their vocals compliment each other very well.
I'm not sure if they're making a comeback anytime soon but I think they're both quite active as hosts on Arirang's ASC.
That's all for this week's song review! I typed this rather quickly, once again, almost forgetting to write this post. Teehee. Do stay tuned for next week's Jukebox!

No comments:
Post a Comment