HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
It's the first Jukebox post for 2016 and we're starting it off with a seemingly popular song that won the polls two weeks in a row. I said I would write songs that receive the lower votes in the weekly poll I post up on Twitter. However, I think this song would continuously receive higher votes, therefore I just decided to review it and start the poll with two fresh new songs.
So, in the latest poll of 2015, 57 votes were collected and 88% voted for this song. I'm quite sure this singer is popular but I picked a song from the album that isn't the title song.
I would think that no matter what song Kyuhyun sings, he sounds really good. I'm just totally in love with his voice ♥ I mean who wouldn't be right? I feel this song really showcases his vocals as the range is wide and it requires him to sing from low to high.
Not only that, the title of this song means 'wind' and when listening to this song, it really lets you feel like you're sitting in a park enjoying the cool breeze. It's really a song suitable for the fall time. It's also probably a song quite suitable for Kyuhyun. I guess by now we can conclude that Kyuhyun has some kind of music style for his albums.
That's all for the first song review of 2016! Hope you do take some time to listen to this song!
Do check out the last song review for 2015 here.


No comments:
Post a Comment