부서진 내 마음 그대만이 모아주오This week's song review is featuring none other than Kyuhyun's new solo track, 밀리언조각 A Million Pieces.
Call me biased but honestly I love this song! I just love how smooth his voice sounded. I guess no matter what song he sings, his voice will always sound this awesome. Hehe.
I watched the album teasers and seriously, this guy is just so dorky. I don't know if he came up with the concept himself but the fall theme really does seem to suit him well. Plus, he looks good in the fall themed photographs and clothing. Although I still do not approve of the turtle necks.
I thought it was pretty interesting that this time round the MV had a story line and it featured another SM artiste Go Ara. Although ultimately the ending wasn't very pleasant, I'd say it suited the theme of the song since the song isn't exactly happy either. It was rather nice that they went overseas to film this MV. Kyuhyun must have made a lot from his first album sales huh. I guess he's really an uprising star now!
I just couldn't help but write a review for this song this weekend. Hehe. Totally not biased right? But at the same time this song was released when Donghae and Eunhyuk enlisted into the army. So it's pretty sad as well. Slowly we will have to watch each and every Super Junior member enlist and wait for them to be discharged. I already felt that it was strange when the other members were absent. I think it'll be more prominent when Donghae, Eunhyuk and even Siwon are absent. Plus Sungmin and Shindong who are currently serving in the army. That's like five members missing in total 0.0
I have yet to listen to the entire album (waiting for dad to get it for me from Korea) but judging from the highlight medley, I think I'll enjoy listening to this album!
That's all for this weekend's song review! Do stay tuned for next weekend's song review!
Check out last weekend's song review here!

No comments:
Post a Comment