Sunday, 13 September 2015

Jukebox #43 좋아 ♥︎

This goes out... Man, you know who you are... Let's go!
Hi friends! This weekend's song is none other than Jay Park's Joah 좋아




Although this is a pretty old song (released in 2013), I'm sure those who have heard it would think that it's a pretty good song! I have had friends who aren't into Kpop but they like this song as well. 

This song, despite it being a Korean song, it has a somewhat western style. Maybe since Jay wrote it himself he would have infused some of his own style into it. I think that's the appealing factor that made this song popular amongst many different people. Even the MV was filmed in USA which added on to the western aspect. 

Jay's voice complements this song very well too. The high notes were indeed very impressive. It's probably something only Jay can do. Back in the day when he was with 2PM, he was one of the main vocals of the group so there's no doubt that Jay is a good singer. I think after he left the group, he could do music that was more related to his own style. 



That's all I have for this week's song review! It's not a very long post but do take a listen to this song if you've not heard it before! Feel free to let me know what you think of this song in the comments! 
Check out last week's song review here

No comments:

Post a Comment