I've 2 products that I've been loving this month. I mean I love more than 2 products but they've probably been mentioned before so I decided not to mention those I've already mentioned before. Especially since I'm not someone who changes favourites easily. It would be such a bore to repeat the same products every month.
For the month of April... I've been loving...
Skinfood Rose Essence Soft Cream Blusher 06 Edge Rose
Chanced upon this product while watching Youtube videos (as usual) and decided to get it along with other purchases from koreadepart.com. Will be blogging about that website separately for those who are interested!
The packing is really thin and compact! Plus it comes with a mirror (as seen below). I like to carry this in my makeup bag as it's like super easy for on-the-go touch ups.
I chose this shade despite it being the darkest in the series. It is a sweet rosy pink shade (seen below) and it blends pretty well.
It has a soft powdery finish so it doesn't feel thick and uncomfortable to have on. Not only that, it has a faint rose scent which does make it smell pretty pleasant.
Innisfree Waterproof Skinny Microcara
I got this product in Korea last year after watching many video and all recommended this. It wasn't very expensive, I think less than 10,000 won. In Singapore, it costs around $17, which isn't too bad as it lasts about 3 months even if you use it daily.
The tube is small and convenient to carry around. I like that it's thin so it's pretty easy to apply as it's easier to control the brush.
The skinny brush is probably the main selling point for this product. It's so skinny! With the bigger brushes, I often poke my eye but with this, it's easy to manoeuvre and I don't poke my eye anymore!
Just 2 product favourites for the month of April! Stay tuned for the products I've loved in the month of May! Phew! Managed to get this post up before the month of June! Hehehe.
Also, do stay tuned for some major changes this blog will be undergoing very soon! Layout change, URL change, etc!





No comments:
Post a Comment