So anyway, this week's post will be featuring Skarf and their latest song Luv Virus!
There's no particular reason why I've chosen to blog about Skarf but I guess they're a group that have not been receiving a lot of attention. Since that's the theme for these song recommendation posts, I thought I should feature them.
Anyhow, I think Skarf already disbanded or are having some kind of rearrangement or regrouping right now. So I've no idea what's going to happen to them. I guess I've only really paid attention to them just mainly because they've Singaporean members in the group. However, I don't really think their company is anything fantastic. Up till now, I'm not sure if they know how to maintain or manage a Kpop group. It might seem easy but I'm quite sure it took quite some time and a lot of work for those big companies to get where they are today. I've no idea what the future for Skarf is but maybe if they were managed better, they could already have become popular.
The song, Luv Virus, I've liked it from the beginning. In fact, I was pretty hopeful when they first released the song. I thought that they might make a name for themselves through this song. But hmm I'm not sure what went wrong.
I feel that there are many factors contributing to a group's success or a song's success. Like from the outfit to the music to the dance, they all play a part in ensuring the success of a song. I think they tried to be unique with their outfits, on the other hand, I thought the clothes they wore in the MV suited the song and dance better.
On a better note, I really liked the dance! It suited the song and it had that cute element to it as well. Overall, I thought it was a pretty good comeback as compared to their debut song!
That's all for this week's song recommendation! Do check back next weekend for another song recommendation!

No comments:
Post a Comment