I've actually wanted to write about a few makeup products I've recently tried out but haven't had the time to properly process my impressions and then getting down to writing them. I'll definitely try to write more makeup related posts this year! I mean I see it as an outlet as well, to talk freely about what I'm interested in and those who are interested can read about it!
I know I haven't been blogging as often as before since work tires me out and I'm not really able to complete writing a blog post in one sitting. Nonetheless, I'll still try to write whenever I can. I remember I started blogging years ago as like a method to reflect. Slowly, it changed to me writing about what I'm interested in as well. I guess this is a hobby that summarises all other hobbies.
Anyway! Back to the topic! I'll be just briefly sharing my thoughts on the Shu Uemura eyelash curler!
Honestly, I don't know if I have the original Shu Uemura eyelash curler since I got mine off qoo10. The reviews were pretty good and the box does say that the curler is Made in Japan. So since most of the people who left reviews have nothing really bad to say about the item, I decided to get it.
I got it for around SGD $21 and if I'm not wrong, it's cheaper than getting one from the store. Though it may be fake, it could also very well be the real thing. So I'd like to think that I've got the real thing.
What I've heard.
I've heard a lot of good things about this eyelash curler. It's supposed to give you the best curls. I've also heard that the shape of the curler fits many people's eye shape well. It's important for an eyelash curler to fit your eye shape so that you'll be able to curl your lashes from the roots.
My thoughts.
I've been using this eyelash curler for about more than a month now. Like I've mentioned before, I don't know if I've got the real deal but I think it's pretty good. I'll continue further with some photos to illustrate.
Just like the reviews, I think that the eyelash curler really does fit well. It doesn't pinch my skin like my previous eyelash curler although I can't really help the eyelash curler getting dirty. Eyeliner usually gets onto the metal bar but I think that's the case for everyone right?
Above are closeups of the front and back! I just cleaned it up to take these photos. Hehe. Otherwise it would be black around the middle on the front and back. I like that the rubber piece is black as well so that I can't see the eyeliner residue. Hehe. My previous eyelash curler had a white rubber piece so it bothered me greatly every time it turned black.
To conclude, I really like this eyelash curler and hope that it'll last me a long time. I do recommend this to whoever who needs a new eyelash curler. Maybe you'd want to get it from the real Shu Uemura store instead of qoo10 so you can confirm whether it's authentic or not. Hee.
I still have many makeup products to talk about so you'll see more of these posts soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment