This week's song recommendation is going to be a pretty old song. It's Winter Child from the Dream High OST soundtrack.
This song was sung by Suzy from Miss A and it was released through the drama which was like in 2011. Whoa, time really does fly, doesn't it! At that time Kim Soohyun was just starting to get known and look where he's at now! Super popular actor!
The lyrics of the song basically talks of a child born in Winter. For those who've not watched the drama, Suzy's character is basically singing the song to Taecyeon's character. Suzy's character supposed to be very emotionless and even when she sings she doesn't show emotion so by singing this song that she used to sing to her childhood friend, Taecyeon's character, on his birthday years ago. So, she learned how to inject emotion into the song when singing. That's the gist of the scene you saw above.
If I remember correctly, I think I did a cover of this song for my 2 best friends' birthdays. They're both born in Winter, though we don't have any seasons here. Hahaha. I quite like this song except for the 'happy birthday' part. Hahaha. Awkward~
So that's this week's song recommendation! Keep a lookout for a new song recommendation every weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment