This week's Kpop song of the week is probably a song that's not really popular and probably little people have heard of. But I guess that's the whole purpose of me writingHaha. I don't remember when this song was released to be honest. I think it was around 2009?
It's HAM's T.T Dance.
I think I came across this song when I was watching some music show back in the day and it was really cute and catchy. It actually stood out also because the title and the chorus of the song is actually the emoticon 'T.T' which I thought was pretty cute.
The lyrics of the song, is basically about cheering up and forgetting your sorrows or dancing away your sorrows or something like that. So it's actually a pretty meaningful song to listen to especially if you aren't feeling that happy about some things and need a little cheering up.
Their live performance isn't that bad either! The dance really matches the song! And there's a member that looks a little like Ariel Lin a Taiwanese actress. Haha.
Even after writing this much about this song, I did some searching and found out that this group has disbanded. Read about it here. Well it wouldn't be surprising since they kind of just disappeared and the Kpop industry has gotten rather competitive as well. I did like this group :/
Well in memory of this group, I shall introduce another song!
Well in memory of this group, I shall introduce another song!
Hope that everyone will feel cheered up after listening to HAM's T.T Dance ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment