Innisfree
Wine Peeling Jelly Softener
This product was recommended by the sales personnel at the shop as I was looking for an exfoliating product. I felt that my pores were clogged and the dead skin caused the surface to be rough. So was looking for something to help with removing the dead skin and hopefully through that minimise the black heads.
1. A skin softener with wine extract which gently exfoliates to make the skin smooth, soft and moist.
2. Powerful anti-oxidative polyphenol extracted from the queen of all wines, Château Margaux, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin after exfoliation.
Thoughts
So far, I find this product quite useful. You probably would not notice the results instantly but you'll be able to feel the difference after some time of using this product regularly. Personally, I felt that my skin was already smoother after one use. And due to the nature of my job, I spend a lot of time outdoors, thus, I feel that using this products helps with removing dead and flaky skin.According to the recommendation by the sales staff, I pour out the product onto a cotton pad, roughly the size of a 50 cent coin and gently go over my entire face focusing mostly on the area around my nose as it tends to have the most dead skin and clogged pores.

Verdict
I would recommend this if you have dry and occasionally flaky skin. It doesn't cause irritation even after using it daily so I would think it's rather gentle so if you're looking for a deep cleanse and something to remove blackheads, this wouldn't be the product.
So do give it a try and hope this product works for you too! And did I mention that this product smells great?


No comments:
Post a Comment