Sunday, 20 March 2016

Jukebox #68 Everytime ♥︎

This week's song review is a special one! It's not taken from the usual twitter poll. This week's post features a song from Descendants of the Sun OST. It's a deut Everytime by Chen and Punch.



I actually chanced upon this MV before deciding to watch the drama. I wasn't planning on watching this drama till much later considering I'm someone who's always late to the party. However, after watching this MV and some clips posted on Facebook. I decided to watch the drama. Have I regretted it? I don't think so. 

I really like it when this song appears during the drama as it really livens the mood of the somewhat serious plot of the drama. I don't know what captivated me but this song has been a earworm for a few days now. Whenever I get a earworm, it's really quite bad. The only way to cure it is to listen to that particular song on repeat until I get bored of it. So far, according to the count on my iTunes, I have listened to this song 97 times over. 

Probably the tune is what stood out to me. Plus of course, good vocals 👍🏻 Chen's voice does tend to stand out. I really like the intro and since it's also a repeating chorus, it's difficult to not get hooked onto it. I'm like humming the tune throughout the day. This earworm is really bad. Otherwise, I really would encourage you to check this song and the drama out!


It's a pretty quick song review. Especially for this song, I feel like you'll need to hear it to understand what I mean and hope that it doesn't become an earworm for you too. 

Also, there'll be a break and the jukebox song review posts will resume after a few weeks. I hope that you'll continue to keep a look out for other schedule posts during the week and hope you'll continue to look forward to new jukebox posts after a short break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment