Sunday, 13 March 2016

Jukebox #67 Love More ♥︎

This week's song review is a little special. Considering it's not really a Kpop song. It's a little bit of a mix? If you read on you'll find out why. This week's song review will be featuring Bii's Love More. For those who are familiar with Bii you'll probably know what I'm talking about.

Since this isn't a mainstream Kpop song, the poll didn't garner as much attention, gaining about 11 votes in total and this song lost with 27% of votes.

Without further ado, let's begin with this song review!




As mentioned above, Bii isn't your mainstream Kpop singer. However, he is half Korean, born to a Korean mum and Taiwanese dad. That would explain why he includes both Mandarin and Korean lyrics in his songs, which to me is pretty cool. It's like it's his own style and he gets to stay true to his roots.

Initially how I got to know of Bii was quite funny. My friend introduced his song to me just because Bii resembled Luhan and I do think he looks like Luhan. However, I didn't really pay attention to him until I started watching the Taiwanese drama, 'Bromance', that he acted in. I fell in love with his voice that was featured in the OST. It's pretty unique! It totally doesn't suit his face. He has a gentle face but his voice is quite gruff.

I was thinking that Bii could probably make it in Korea too as a Kpop star if he wanted too but then it'll probably kill his originality and he probably won't be able to write songs like what he's doing now. So I hope that you'll take some time to check Bii out and listen to his songs!



Regular readers of these Jukebox posts... Unfortunately, I'll be going on a holiday and thus will be taking a short break from writing these posts, I initially was planning to write the posts in advance but I think I won't have time to do that before I leave. However, do stay tuned for other pre written posts that will be scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment