Saturday, 5 July 2014

Naked 3 ❤

Finally found some time to work on this post! It's been some time since I've blogged about something makeup related.

My sisters got me the Naked 3 palette for my birthday this year. They planned and got it from Sephora without me knowing. They even managed to get points for my card! So clever!

Here's a picture of the palette!


The packaging is similar to the Naked 2. But the top is kind of wavy and bumpy as compared to the Naked 2 which is just flat with embossed words.

I knew about this Naked 3 palette way before I got it. It would have been considered late since it was released months before I got it. I read reviews and watched tutorials so I decided that I would buy it! was a little expensive so I wanted to save up before getting it. But it was super awesome to receive it for my birthday!


The colours are actually quite different from the previous two palettes. This palette had more of a rose gold theme and also more towards the pink tones. Of course, just like the other Naked palettes the shadows blend well with each other and they are compatible with all the other shades. The quality of the shadows are as per the other palettes. They're thick and creamy, thus easy to blend and you don't have to grab a lot of shadow for it to show on your eyelids.

I don't really have a style of how I apply my eyeshadow. I like applying a lighter, shimmery shade on the outer half of the crease line and then a darker shade on the outer half lid below the crease and blend it into the rest of the eye. I would also apply the darker shade on the lower outer eye to blend it together with the lid. I would sometimes add a shimmery product on the inner corners of the eye. I think it's a pretty Korean-ish way to wear eyeshadows. Hehehe.

My favourite shade from this palette would be Buzz and I like how to looks with Liar and Factory. I would use Trick along with Mugshot quite often as well. I should try using Burnout and Darkside more often too.

Recently, I've been using Naked 3 more than the other two Naked palettes though I should be giving them an equal amount of love >< haha! I'll make sure not to stick to one palette too often especially since I do my makeup to work everyday. So I have many days to play around with the shades ^^

Shall do more makeup posts like this soon! Featuring the makeup I recently bought in Korea!

xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:

Post a Comment